DIR-TSO-3663: Email and Electronic Fax as a Service
LABUSA offers preferred pricing and priority service on Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for qualified agencies through the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) contract number DIR-TSO-3663. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state.
Full set of contract documents can be found at State of Texas DIR-TSO-3663. Our SaaS solutions include Email as a Service (EaaS) and Electronic Fax as a Service (eFaaS).
Warranty and Support
LABUSA solutions are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Service is provided in accordance to the Service Level Agreement (http://labusa.com/sla.html). LABUSA will provide dedicated experienced personnel, without additional cost, to interface with the government and manage the contract support. The dedicated assigned staff will work directly with the client officials toward one common goal – to assure the agency gets the best solutions.
For more information on the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Cooperative Contracts Program visit http://www2.dir.state.tx.us/ict/overview/pages/overview.aspx
Contract No. DIR-TSO-3663
Point of Contacts: Patty Popp or Martin Laster
Office: 281-609-0638 | Toll-Free: 1-866-572-4867
Email: DIR@labusa.com | Fax Number: 630-570-5300
To order or get a price quote please call or email.
LABUSA Email as a Service (EaaS) cloud solution provides clients with Email, calendar, contacts and instant messaging, with mobile support and archive & eDiscovery capabilities. The computing infrastructure leverages enterprise cloud computing servers. Listed below is the description of the service offered.
Email as a Service (EaaS) Includes:
- Full Feature Email, Calendar, Document, Tasks, Briefcase, Anti-spam, and Address Book.
- Mobile device access for iPhone, Windows Mobile Devices, Android, and NotifySync.
- Integration with Microsoft Exchange.
- Email Access Methods - Web Browser, POP3, IMAP and complete Outlook functionality.
- Mailbox size 25GB with add-on storage space available for additional cost (See ZCS-1G).
- Free setup with Email migration support available for additional cost (See ZCS-M).
- 99.999% network availability service level agreements (SLAs).
- Contract period monthly with no cancellation fee and 30 Day money back guarantee.
LABUSA Electronic Fax as a Service (eFaaS) cloud solution provides clients with solution for sending and receiving fax communication via an internet web-browser, email, or smart phone. The computing infrastructure enterprise cloud computing servers. Listed below is the description of the service offered.
Electronic Fax as a Service (eFaaS) Includes:
- 99.999% telephone and network availability service level agreements (SLAs)
- Telephone and email support 7:00am - 6:00pm CT Monday - Friday
- State-of-the art hosting facilities with HIPAA Compliant service.
- 30 day trial and 100% money back guarantees within first 30 days.
- Support documents doc, pdf, tiff, xls, ppt, jpg, and txt.
- User account supports E-mail to fax with SSL access and encrypted document storage.
- Local exchange telephone number assigned (or U.S. Toll-free for $2/mo additional).
- $0.10/page for over the monthly limits on LABPro accounts.
- Additional rates may apply for sending international faxes using LABPro accounts.
- One time setup fee for LABEnt account
- Flat-rate per page for domestic and international faxes with LABEnt.